• Assist in determining required characteristics of your home
• Identify available homes that meet your needs whether listed by Sutton, another agency, or privately
• View homes with you
• Advise you on the preparation of an offer
• Assist in negotiating the contract
• Monitor progress towards closing
• complete a walk through on possession day
• Provide post sales service
REALTORS's adhere to a strict code of ethics, and maintain a higher level of knowledge of the buying and selling process. I am committed to treating all parties in each transaction fairly and honestly. The best part, as a buyer, my services are free to you!
Selling your home is not as easy as sticking up a for sale sign. It can be time consuming, challenging and emotional. That’s why I am here to help. I will assist you in marketing your home to help you get the best price with the least
amount of stress.
Deciding when to sell can be a tough decision. In a seller’s market many people are looking to buy, but not many houses are for sale. A seller’s market usually brings top prices and fast sales. In a buyer’s market there are lots of
homes for sale and not many people buying them, giving buyers the power of choice. Winter sales tend to be a little slower, and spring faster. If you also need to buy a home, will you sell first or buy first? This is something we’ll discuss to
help you make the right decision for you.
As your REALTOR® I am dedicated to marketing your home to help you achieve the best possible price and terms.